I hereby acknowledge and agree:
1. The desire to undertake a nutrition challenge of personal nutritional and dietary counseling, evaluation, and support ("Nutritional Counseling:) offered by RxRD Nutrition LLC ("RxRD") through its Registered Dietitian Matthew Dengler and its other providers ("RxRD Nutrition Team"). The purpose of nutritional counseling through the nutrition challenge is to improve the overall health, vitality, and well-being of the body through nutritional education and the use of natural foods and non-medicinal nutritional supplements. The RxRD Nutrition team of Registered Dietitians, does not diagnose diseases, disorders, or conditions.
2. The RxRD Nutrition Team, are not doctors or Medical physicians.
3. As part of the Nutritional Counselling Services, I may be asked to provide information concerning my physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes and dislikes, lifestyle, and diet. This information is collected to enable the RxRD Nutrition Registered Dietitians to: (i) assess my knowledge of nutrition, (ii) educate me about the benefits of sound nutritional practices, and (iii) recommend dietary changes to improve my general health, vitality, and overall
well-being. The RxRD Nutrition Registered Dietitians will hold this information in confidence and will not release or disclose this information to any other person, without my prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
4. If the RxRD Nutrition Team suspects the existence of a disease, disorder, or condition, I will be informed of this suspicion. However, I acknowledge this is not a diagnosis or conclusion about the state of my health and that I am directed to promptly consult a licensed Physician or Naturopath about any suspected problems.
5. Should I request the RxRD Nutrition Team, to recommend dietary changes and/or nutritional supplements to enhance my body’s natural ability to resist and/or overcome a known disease, disorder, or condition, it is my responsibility to disclose the nature of the disease, disorder or condition and all other relevant details to the RxRD Nutrition Team. If I have not previously consulted a licensed doctor or Physician about this disease, disorder, or condition, I acknowledge that I am directed to do so promptly. I am not to alter or discontinue treatments prescribed by a licensed doctor or Physician or other licensed health professional without consulting the individual who prescribed the treatment.
6. In providing Nutrition Counselling Services to me, the RxRD Nutrition Team, is relying upon the truth, accuracy, and completeness of all information I have provided to her. Any recommendations I follow for changes in diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely my responsibility.
7. Matthew Dengler and or the RxRD Nutrition Team is in no way liable for my health or safety.
8. In consideration of my participation in the Nutrition challenge, I hereby accept all risk to my health, including injury or death that may result from such participation and I hereby release the Owner/ Registered Dietitian, Matthew Dengler, and the RxRD Nutrition Team, on my behalf and on behalf of my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns from any and all costs, claims, causes of action and damages arising from any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur as a result of my participation in the Nutrition Challenge, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
9. The sale of the nutrition challenge is FINAL, no refunds will be given for any reason regardless of participation, success, or completion. Your participation in the challenge authorizes the RxRD Nutrition Team below to make a one-time charge to your credit card. By participating, you give The RxRD Nutrition team permission to debit your account for the amount indicated on the date you sign up. This is permission for a single transaction only and does not provide authorization for any additional unrelated debits or credits to your account.
10. I understand that any therapies I undertake at RxRD Nutrition are undertaken of my own free will. I accept that the ultimate responsibility for my health care is my own and that the RxRD Nutrition Team is here to support me in this. I understand that my practitioner reserves the right to determine which cases fall outside their scope of practice, and in which event an appropriate referral will be recommended. I hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any manner of loss, injury, claim or damage whatsoever, known or unknown, incurred as a result of same and I, my heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns for any loss, injury, claim or damage sustained as a result of my attendance and/or participation. I have read the above release and waiver of liability, fully understand its contents, and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated.
11. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OUTLINED ABOVE. I UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT TO BE A FULL AND FINAL RELEASE OF ALL COSTS, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE NUTRITION CHALLENGE SERVICES.